Future Stars Development Academy: The season for our younger kids (4 -9 years) is
separated into 3 mini seasons. The Fall Season runs from August – November, the Winter Season from November – February and the Spring Season from March – May. The format is a small sided (3v3 or 4v4) in-house League with 2 practices during the week and mini games on Sunday afternoons. Throughout the year some of our youngest players might also participate in some local developmental tournaments or competitions with similar programs in small sided formats. All 3 seasons are solely geared towards individual player development. Teams are formed by age group, gender and level of play.
2019 Future Stars Spring 3v3 Season Boys and Girls ages 4-9
- Sponsored by the Select Youth Development Academy, Fort Lauderdale Select FC. Best preparation available for middle school and high school soccer programs.
- Practices and games will be held at the Mills Pond Park Soccer Complex in Fort Lauderdale. Practice twice a week under the guidance of Fort Lauderdale Select’s professional training plan.
- Boys and Girls play on separate teams. Teams are selected by age groups (U5, U6, U7, U8, U9, U10).
- Teams participate in intraclub matches and some selected teams in small sided tournaments throughout the season (FAU, 3 vs 3 Challenger Series)
- Only three players on the field for games allowing each player to touch the ball more often in a simple format geared to maximize soccer development and enjoyment of the game for each player.
- Small sided field leads to great action for players, and greater skill development.
- Season starts March 4th and ends May 12th.
- Price: $205 per player thru January 7th (Early Bird/Alumni Pricing)
- Price: $255 per player after January 7th (Regular Registration)
- (Additional fees for tournament participation apply)
- Financial Aid Available
3v3 Spring Schedule
U5-U8 3v3 Games Start SUNDAY, March 9th – Schedule Below
|FIELD #1||U5-U6 Girls|
|FIELD #2||U7-U8 Girls|
|FIELD #3||U5/U6 BOYS|
|FIELD #4||U7/U8 BOYS|